If Your Oven is Grime-scene, We will come in and clean it Up !
Your oven takes a lot of heat…no
we would suggest giving the automatic cleaning function of your oven a try, but not even appliance comes with that feature. And, even if it does, a casual auto-cleaning can’t deal with a seriously stained or caked-on mess. Sometimes, it’s best to go the old school route and hand clean your oven yourself.
But if you’re struggling to get your oven clean with spray cleaners or good old soap and water, we’re here to tell you that there is a better way! After struggling to find a cleaning solution that works, you will be absolutely shocked by how effective this
What We Do
Our Company Oven Cleaner in Perth will clean your Oven, Cook Top and Rangehood, Professionally, We care about the Environment , We don’t use any nasty chemical use for Cleaning
remove the shelves from the oven and soak them in warm, soapy water. The combination of hot water and washing up liquid will help to break down any burnt-on food and liquids.
Inside The Oven
Oven cleaning products can take several minutes, if not hours, to take effect. Once the leftover food starts to loosen, take a damp sponge and wipe the inside of the oven.
Enamel Baking Trays
Baked-on grease can be a chore to clean, but with the right cleaning solution, it should be much easier. To bring your enamel baking trays back to their former glory, place them in a sink full of hot water and washing-up liquid.
Our Company Oven Cleaner in Perth will clean your Oven, Cook Top
Our Oven Cleaning Range and Cooktop and Ranghood below
Oven Cleaning Range
- Single Standard Oven 600 mm
- Oven 700mm
- Oven 800mm- 900mm one door
- Cook Top 4 Burners
- Cook Top 5 burners
- Rangehood above 4 burner
- Rangehood above 5 burner
- Rangehood above 6 burner
Keeping your oven clean
- Soak chrome shelves in soapy water or place in the dishwasher to remove any build-up of food.
- Leave bicarbonate of soda on top of stubborn stains overnight to remove stains.
- If your oven has a glass screen, make sure you clean it after cooking roasts, which may spit and leave fat residue behind.
- Before cooking, line the bottom shelf of your oven with foil or an oven sheet to catch any food that may fall